Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If I were one of the seven dwarfs...

I had forgotten just how tiring early pregnancy can be. I remembered that I was very tired with the other kiddos, but I don't remember being THIS tired. Of course, I am waiting tables 4 nights a week, I have 3 other kids to care for and I am just a tiny bit older - ahem...Anyway, I was doing a phonics lesson with Madeline earlier. She is at the point in her reading where we go over a new rule for the day, then she reads her word list and her daily story. In the middle of the story, I feel a nudge as Madeline says, "Mom, you are listening with your eyes closed again." OOPS!

2 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

I hear ya, girlfriend! This seems to be my biggest struggle right now! Hope you can get some much needed rest!

Tami said...

Amen, sister. I hear ya on this one!