Friday, September 28, 2007

BJ#4

Neal and I have "named" all of our babies BJ (Baby Judisch) before they are born since we don't like to find out the sex. We have been referring to this baby as BJ, but the girls have come up with their own name, Squeakles. This is just really funny to us and we are just going with it, so here is a blog post on Squeakles. I have put a pregnancy ticker at the top so everyone can keep up, currently I am in week 12. So far everything is going well. We heard the heart beat last week and it was very strong. Oh, and for those of you who know about my desire for twins...there is just one this time...I really think God should give twins to those of us that want them...anyway...maybe next time...All of my blood work and labs came back normal. Morning sickness has been very minimal, and I am just experiencing sleepiness more than anything. I have had some strange cravings this time around. I am again, like with Aidan, not wanting sweets.....could be another boy? But I am wanting things that I typically don't like, and not just wanting them, but NEEDING them. The other day I had the strongest desire for a double meat cheeseburger from McD's. I have never even eaten one of those in my entire life! The craving got so bad and I gave in and I have to tell you that was the best burger ever! Of course now the very thought of it makes my stomach churn. Another strange one was an intense desire for sour apple punch straws. (Another thing that I don't like.) I had been craving them all day and finally at 11:30 pm I went to the corner 7-11 and bought 2 pkgs. I came back home, Neal laughing at me, and ate them both before going to bed. I haven't wanted them since... I still haven't told my work about the pregnancy, I am waiting until I have to do something about my uniform. That will probably be soon though because I am in the in-between stage where most of my clothes are getting uncomfortable, but maternity clothes are WAY too big. I have been wearing stretchy workout pants and big t-shirts around the house. Last night Neal surprised me with 2 new maternity tops, 1 dress and a set of really comfy PJ's. He is so thoughtful! We are very glad that everything is going completely normal this time around and we are all very excited to meet Squeakles.

6 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

We are SO excited about BJ#4....I mean Squeakles! We're glad everyone is well and that the pregnancy is just as it should be!

We miss you guys!

Kristen said...

that's hilarious! glad you're feeling well over all.

Stephanie said...

Squeakles! I love it! Now you have no need to actually name the baby, I suppose.

the mccann clan said...

Too funny! Can't wait to meet Squeakles! :) Love you all!

Eric Livingston said...

Wow, congratulations on #4!...did you say something about next time?! You're so brave. My quiver is full with 3.

It's pretty neat to think about God's knitting going on for 12 weeks. What He accomplishes is amazing!

By the way Sour Apple Punch straws are awesome.

The Jackson Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and so glad I can keep up with your beautiful family on your blog!
The kiddos are adorable! Congratulations on Squeakles!
Love,
Annie, Travis and Mollie

PS Like Evelyn, Briana had several names/personalities: Iana, Riana and Briana... One was the good little girl, one was the bad little girl, and one was in between. heehee I'll be Evelyn keeps you laughing!